Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Fallen {10}

It's Tuesday! And we all know what that means! TEASER TUESDAY! Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by MizB over at Should Be Reading, and it is quite simple.


All you have to do is:

  1. Pick up whatever book you are currently reading.
  2. Open it up to a random page.
  3. Pick two teaser sentences from somewhere on that page. (Be careful not to spoil anything!)
  4. Share those sentences! Be sure to include the book title, author, etc. so your readers can add it to their to be read pile if they're intrigued!
Easy peasy, right?

I am super behind on this series, but I have started reading Fallen by Lauren Kate. So far I like it, so hopefully I'll continue to like it! I've read some mixed reviews for it but we'll just have to wait and see. :)

From page 156 (and I've kinda cut it up because it'd be super long if I included everything or wouldn't make sense):
Luce sighed, defeated, and opened the search engine on her computer...her listless fingers began to tap out thirteen letters entirely of their own accord.
"Daniel Grigori."
Search.
Well that's the fun! :) Have a lovely week all, and don't forget to enter my Halloween giveaway! It lasts through Monday night! I'll announce the winners quickly so they can get their books in time for Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment