Friday, November 1, 2013

Netgalley November: Goals

Typecast

I can't believe it, but it's already November! It's absurd how quickly the past few months have gone--the entire year, really. Anyways, that means it's time for me to start Netgalley November! I'm so excited to be participating, partially so I can make some new friends and partially because I'm so, SO behind on my egalleys that I'm kind of ashamed to share with you some of the books that I'm planning on reading. Yep. Also, I'm doing both Netgalley and Edelweiss galleys, though most will be from Netgalley.

I keep a spreadsheet of all the books I receive from Netgalley and Edelweiss and I updated it the other day to be accurate for this... It was sad. My plan is to get the oldest books on the list done. If I manage that, I'll set up some new goals and go from there. We'll see!

Please don't judge me... :) Here is my batch of books! (Click on the book covers to see their Goodreads pages!)






If I can get these done, I will feel like much less of a failure, though there are many more to go! Aside from school books--and the book I started yesterday!--these should be all I will be reading during the month of November.

No comments:

Post a Comment