Sunday, December 1, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {44}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been very good! I can't complain about having time off for Thanksgiving, plus we're in the home stretch of school! One week of class and one exam and I'm done! But I also had an absolutely AMAZING week in books! (I do apologize for the quality of the photos. I didn't have a good camera, just the one on my tablet.) Also, can you believe it's already December??

For review:


The Nightmare Dilemma (Arkwell Academy #2) by Mindee Arnett (AH!)


Defy by Sara B. Larson
Plus One by Elizabeth Fama (No cover yet!)

A big thanks to Tor Teen, Scholastic, FSG, and Netgalley for these! 

Gifted:


Landry Park by Bethany Hagen
A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
The Mirk and Midnight Hour by Jane Nickerson
Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine
Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3) by Veronica Rossi
Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter #2) by Megan Shepherd
Cruel Beauty by Rosamund Hodge

Thank you thank you to Page & Palette for being so gracious! :) Best bookstore ever.

Purchased:


Doon by Carey Corp & Lorie Langdon (ebook)
Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier (paperback)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Pawn by Aimee Carter.
Tuesday - I teased from Shadowplay by Laura Lam.
Wednesday - I'm waiting on Sisters' Fate by Jessica Spotswood.
Thursday - I gave a wish for a happy Thanksgiving.

Books I read this week:
Pawn by Aimee Carter
The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine

I'm currently reading:

Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier

So that's been my week! I said great book week, right? I CAN'T wait to start reading all of these! :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment