Sunday, June 15, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {72}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been pretty good! I came home for the weekend, since it's Father's Day and all, which is a nice break from school, but it's also making me realize how much work I've got to do in the next two weeks and completely stressing me out--and I'm not someone who stresses easily. I'm contemplating putting the blog to the side for the next week or so so that I can get things done without worrying about reading and posting, but we'll see. Anyways, I finally got those packages that have been waiting for me! :D

For review:


The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien
Trial by Fire by Josephine Angelini


Just Like the Movies by Kelly Fiore

A big, big thanks to Macmillan, Bloomsbury Children's, and Netgalley for these! :)

Won: 


The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes + swag (signed!), from the awesome Paula Stokes--and this book is seriously so good, read it!

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Cinderella's Dress by Shonna Slayton
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Born of Deception (Born of Illusion #2) by Teri Brown
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters
Thursday - Review: Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn

Books I read this week:
Cinderella's Dress by Shonna Slayton
The Alchemist by Ben Jonson
The Man of Mode by George Etherege
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn

I'm currently reading:
Say What You Will by Cammie McGovern

So that's been my week! I'm seriously behind on comments, and I'm hoping if I do take a bit of break in the next week I'll spend a little time catching up without having new comments on new posts piling up on me. I'm still not sure, but expect a post tomorrow about it if I do. And hey! Don't forget about my blogoversary giveaway that's still going on! There's still lots of time to enter! :D Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment