Thursday, April 2, 2015

Distractions - March

Happy April! I'm here again to share what's been on my radar for the month of March! I've seen other bloggers discuss what they watch, listen to, etc. and I always love reading them, so I thought I'd share that myself. :) Admittedly, I've been blogging much better in recent months, so maybe the distractions aren't too bad... (HA! I watch way too much Netflix.)

What I'm Watching:



Yep! I'm finally part of the crowd. I absolutely devoured the first season right at the beginning of the month, and though I haven't started on season two yet, I will be within the next couple of days.


I know I featured AHS last month, but I finished the first season and am onto Asylum in this month. I think I'm in the minority in how much I'm loving it... I think serial killers are more my speed than ghosts.


How much do I love this show?? TOO MUCH. I seriously walk around at work singing, "PINOOOOT NOIRRRRRRR," before remembering what Titus said it was about and stopping abruptly. I'm in love, and so sad there's only the one season--which was all watched all too soon.

What I'm Listening To:


 

I'm still totally unsure of this one. I've loved Mumford & Sons for so long, and while it has some similar qualities to their old stuff (the build of the song, especially), this just isn't what I've come to expect and love. I like the song, but I don't love it. I'm hoping the rest of the album is better, either because I always like other songs better than the singles or because this was some kind of shock single? Maybe I can still hold out hope that there will be banjo somewhere on that album... Probably not, though.

 

This was one of the songs featured in one of the later Cinderella trailers. I looved the way it built up the trailer, so I had to find it. (I also love the Audiomachine piece from the same trailer, but I decided only to post one!)


This isn't a song I've been listening to just this month, but rather for the last year or so. I still listen to it all the way through when it comes on, though. That's love, eh? 

So that's it! Not as much to share, especially by way of music. Sometimes I find that I'm listening to the same things over several months, or revisiting old stuff. I've been listening to a lot of old Mumford & Sons to make myself feel better about the new song, so I haven't been out finding a lot of new things. Anyway, what did you enjoy last month? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment