Sunday, August 23, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {131}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been pretty good! I am SO excited, because I'm going to Libba Bray's signing in New Orleans on Wednesday! Nothing else much is going on, honestly. :)


For review:


This Is Your Life, Harriet Chance! by Jonathan Evison


The Conspiracy of Feathers by Anna-Marie McLemore
Wolf by Wolf by Ryan Graudin

Purchased:



Conspiracy of Blood and Smoke (Prisoner of Night and Fog #2) by Anne Blankman

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: When a Scot Ties the Knot by Tessa Dare
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
Friday - Review: A Little in Love by Susan Fletcher

Books I read this week (last two weeks, really):
Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
A Little in Love by Susan Fletcher

I'm currently reading:
Lair of Dreams (The Diviners #2) by Libba Bray

So that's been my week! I have not been doing as much reading as I'd like... I might be watching altogether much Bones. I decided to rewatch the whole series, because I stopped watching years ago, and wanted to catch up again. There are a lot of episodes! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment