Sunday, January 8, 2012

In My Mailbox (8)

Howdy all! It's time for In My Mailbox! In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get to share just what kind of lovely books and swag they got over the past week through purchasing, borrowing, gifting, etc. 

Whew! I hope you all had a really lovely Christmas and New Year! I certainly did, and this is part of why I didn't post IMM for the past two weeks. I've not gotten much, given that I couldn't buy books, and I've been trying to control myself on Netgalley, etc. I got one book for Christmas, and 3 from Netgalley this week!


For review through Netgalley:
Revealing Eden by Victoria Foyt
Thanks to Sand Dollar Press!

Stolen Away by Alyxandra Harvey
Thanks to Walker Books!

The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry
Thanks to Amulet Books!

Gifted:
My parents apparently think I read too much YA... They may be right. Hehehe. Plus I love Russia for some reason. :)

So that's it! Not a lot, but I'm excited to read them all! I look forward to checking out what you all got this week, and have a lovely coming week! I don't know how around I'll be until about Thursday (when I should be back for sure) because I'm finally heading to check into Disney World for my college program! We leave Monday, will be having fun Tuesday, and I check in and move in Wednesday. By Thursday, all will be well though. Perhaps we'll have an unexpectedly non-review post... Hmmm. Okay, I'm rambling. BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment