Sunday, August 4, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {27}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? This was probably my best book mail week ever, at least in my opinion. :) I had requested The Dream Thieves a while ago from Scholastic, but was convinced I wasn't going to get it. BUT, on Wednesday, I opened my mailbox, and THERE IT WAS! I about died.

For review:

The Dream Thieves (Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater (ARC)
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle (egalley via Netgalley)
The F- It List by Julie Halpern (egalley via Netgalley)

A big, big thanks to Scholastic, Feiwel & Friends, Amulet Books, and Netgalley for these! I can't wait to get to reading! :)

Arcycling:

Star Cursed (The Cahill Witch Chronicles #2) by Jessica Spotswood (ARC)
Shades of Earth (Across the Universe #3) by Beth Revis (Hardcover)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed The Spectacular Now by Tim Tharp.
Tuesday - I teased from Sink or Swim by Jamie Canosa.
Wednesday - I was waiting on Rogue (Croak #3) by Gina Damico.
Thursday - I discussed negative reviews.
Friday - I reviewed Level 2 (or The Memory of After) by Lenore Appelhans.

Books I read this week:
Sink or Swim by Jamie Canosa
Level 2 by Lenore Appelhans

I'm currently reading:
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas

So that's been my week! I'm pretty pumped about it. I have to resist all of my urges to read The Dream Thieves, though, since I won't be able to review it for a while and I'm annoyingly all caught up on reviews! :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment