Sunday, October 6, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {36}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? I have to say the highlight of the week was getting auto-approved by HarperCollins on Edelweiss. :) I was flailing so badly that it was a little embarrassing. I did actually contain myself in getting books from them, though that control may not hold out in the coming weeks... :)

For review:



The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
Far From You by Tess Sharpe
Uninvited by Sophie Jordan
Death Sworn by Leah Cypess
Her Dark Curiosity (The Madman's Daughter #2) by Megan Shepherd

A big thanks to Candlewick, Disney-Hyperion, Netgalley, HarperCollins, and Edelweiss for these! I'm so excited!

Purchased: 


Blackwood by Gwenda Bond (ebook)

SO. CHEAP. A bunch of Strange Chemistry's titles are like $1.39 right now, so you should check that out!

Library:


Perfect Ruin by Lauren DeStefano
Unbreakable by Kami Garcia
Shadows by Robin McKinley

Seriously, best library ever here in Tuscaloosa.

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle.
Tuesday - I teased from Seraphina by Rachel Hartman and I helped reveal the cover for Defector by Susanne Winnacker.
Wednesday - I'm waiting on To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han.
Thursday - I helped promote Leap of Faith by Jamie Blair.
Friday - I'm participating in Netgalley November!

Books I read this week:
The Infinite Moment of Us by Lauren Myracle
The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd

I'm currently reading:

I actually haven't picked my next book because I'm doing schoolwork. It'll likely be something fantasy! :)

So that's been my week! I don't think I'll get to read much this week, since I have a midterm, two papers, and a project due on top of my normal work load. Woo college! :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment