Friday, May 15, 2015

Have You Seen This? - May


I said I wasn't going to do this, but the #booksfortrade has gotten me! Now I keep thinking of things I really want to collect, alas. Set up by Andi and Brittany, Have You Seen This is a way for us bloggers to share the hard-to-find books we're currently searching for and for us, in turn, to help others get what they're looking for! Luckily, there aren't too many things I want to collect, so I get to be brief.

ARCs:

  • Anything by Juliet Marillier. You have it, I want it.
  • The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson
  • The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett
And that's pretty much it! I've got books up on Twitter that I posted for trade, but if you have one of these things and are willing to trade, just let me know! I'll do my best to have something you want, whether it's on my trade list or not. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment