Sunday, May 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {120}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! If y'all didn't notice, it's been near silent here this week, which was for two reasons. One, I've been getting very behind, and I really just didn't want to be any more behind. The other is that it was my fourth blogoversary on Friday (!!!) and I wanted to have a kind of vacation in celebration. But I'll be back with all engines running this week, so all will be well. :)

For review:


Mechanica by Betsy Cornwell

Thank you to Clarion Books!! :D

Traded:


A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
Shadow Scale (Seraphina #2) by Rachel Hartman
The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson

Purchased:


Of Metal and Wishes by Sarah Fine

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Friday - It's my FOURTH BLOGOVERSARY! + Giveaway

Books I read this week:
Nothing. Seriously.

I'm currently reading:
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han

So that's been my week! I didn't read anything this week! And I have an explanation. See, I wanted P.S. I Still Love You SO BADLY, but I waited till Friday to buy it (long story short, better discount at work--I know, but I'm trying to save money for Disney!) yet all week it was all I wanted to read, so I just...didn't read anything till I got the book Friday. It's been a weird time, let me tell you. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment