Sunday, November 1, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {137}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine was good! Different, but good. We did the Christmas reset, where everything in the store was rearranged, basically, so the week got off to a weird start--and I didn't post anything for the rest of the week. Oopsie! It was a funky week, so I was in a funk. This week'll be different. :D



Playing Tyler by T.L. Costa
Shadowfell by Juliet Marillier

Both ARCs! I don't know what to call these, since they were posted on the books for trade hashtag, but I only paid for their shipping and packing costs. But I'm FREAKING OUT about having an ARC of Shadowfell! Juliet Marillier is my favorite. Now to get the rest of the series!

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Nuttin'!

Books I read this week:
First & Then by Emma Mills
The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry

I'm currently reading:
Love, Lies and Spies by Cindy Anstey

So that's been my week! How was everybody's Halloween? Uneventful here. Like I said, funky week, funky Rachel, so I didn't even dress up for work. I'm lame, I know. And there was bad weather, so we had, like, 5 kids trick or treating. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment