Sunday, October 25, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {136}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine was good! Nothing terribly exciting to report, just trying to get all caught up. I'm getting more reading done, which makes me more than happy. But I did start watching Jane the Virgin, which I love and which might detract from my reading time.... We'll see, eh? :) Anyways...


For review:



Acts of God by Ellen Gilchrist
This Raging Light by Estelle Laure

Traded:



Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Tuesday - {Release Day Celebration + Giveaway} Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
Thursday - Review: Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff

Books I read this week:
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron
Signs Point to Yes by Sandy Hall

I'm currently reading:
A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis

So that's been my week! Fun times at work this week! We're resetting everything for Christmas, so it's...hectic, to say the least. I'm excited, though! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment