Sunday, October 18, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {135}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! STILL busy, y'all. I've been working (and still am) at an American Girl Fashion Show allll weekend, which is so adorable--but I've been home...not at all. Hopefully getting back to my routine tomorrow will let me catch back up! Fun mail this week, though!


For review:


Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum

Traded:


Of Dreams and Rust by Sarah Fine



PLUS these pretties! I'm obsessed--seriously--with this poster.

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: The Dark Unwinding by Sharon Cameron
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Fear the Drowning Deep by Sarah Glenn Marsh

Books I read this week:
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown

I'm currently reading:
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron

So that's been my week! I'm so behind on comments again! Imma work on it, I promise. It's hard to get my butt in a chair to do that! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment