Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Teaser Tuesday:The Immortal Heights by Sherry Thomas {127}

Title: The Immortal Heights (Elemental Trilogy #3)
Author: Sherry Thomas
Release date: May 19, 2015
In a pursuit that has spanned continents, Iolanthe, Titus, and their friends have always managed to remain one step ahead of the forces of Atlantis. But now the Bane, the monstrous tyrant who bestrides the entire mage world, has issued his ultimatum: Titus must hand over Iolanthe, or watch as his entire realm is destroyed in a deadly rampage. Running out of time and options, Iolanthe and Titus must act decisively to deliver a final blow to the Bane, ending his reign of terror for good.

However, getting to the Bane means accomplishing the impossible—finding a way to infiltrate his crypt in the deepest recesses of the most ferociously guarded fortress in Atlantis. And everything is only made more difficult when new prophecies come to light, foretelling a doomed effort....

Iolanthe and Titus will put their love and their lives on the line. But will it be enough?

With The Immortal Heights, Sherry Thomas brings the acclaimed Elemental Trilogy to its breathtaking conclusion.

My teaser, from 15% in the egalley:
He could not help laughing. Then he kissed her. "I will be very careful, because I want to see you again, with a desperation Cooper can barely conceive of."

Yay! I am beyond excited to finish this series! It's one of my favorites, and it better end happily, or I'll be pretty sad. I mean, I'll cry and everything. (I'll cry no matter what, buuuut these will be worse tears. Like Strange and Ever After tears. Those were next level, y'all.) :)

I'll be visiting around and visiting back, so leave me links to your teasers! :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment