Sunday, February 3, 2013

Stacking the Shelves (1)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review! I've never taken part in Stacking the Shelves, but I'm excited to start.

I didn't buy anything, but I received a few ebooks for review, so I'm nonetheless excited. :)

For review:


The Sweetest Dark by Shana Abé, to be released April 2, 2013 by Bantam
The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett, to be released March 5, 2013 by Tor Teen
The Goddess Inheritance (Goddess Test #3) by Aimee Carter, to be released February 26, 2013 by Harlequin Teen

A big, gigantic, huge thanks to Bantam, Tor, and Harlequin! I am so pumped to read all three of these! :) I hope you all have a lovely week, and I'd love love love to see what you all got this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment