Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Raven Flight (Shadowfell #2) by Juliet Marillier {106}

Title: Raven Flight
Author: Juliet Marillier
Release date: July 1, 2013
Neryn has finally found the rebel group at Shadowfell, and now her task is to seek out the elusive Guardians, vital to her training as a Caller. These four powerful beings have been increasingly at odds with human kind, and Neryn must prove her worth to them. She desperately needs their help to use her gift without compromising herself or the cause of overthrowing the evil King Keldec.

Neryn must journey with the tough and steadfast Tali, who looks on Neryn's love for the double agent Flint as a needless vulnerability. And perhaps it is. What Flint learns from the king will change the battlefield entirely—but in whose favor, no one knows. 



My teaser, from p.50  in the paperback:
The cause must come before matters of conscience for all of us. Already people had died because of me. If I could not come to terms with this, I would weaken the rebels. I would become a liability.

Shadowfell last week, Raven Flight this week! I really liked the first book (as I always do with Juliet Marillier), so I ordered the second immediately and picked it up last night. This is the best part of waiting to start a series until all of the books are out. :)

I'll be visiting around and visiting back, so leave me links to your teasers! :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment