Sunday, December 7, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {95}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! :) Lots of working, but nothing else exiting going on, really. I'm pretty over the moon about my purchase of Neil Patrick Harris' signed book, which I was afraid would be out of stock, but it wasn't! :D I got a little too excited on Book Outlet this week, so hopefully there will be a lovely package's contents next week... 

For review:


Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton

Thank you so much to Delacorte and Netgalley for this!

Purchased:



Neil Patrick Harris: Choose Your Own Autobiography by Neil Patrick Harris (signed!)


Emma by Jane Austen

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Blue Lily, Lily Blue (The Raven Cycle #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Nightmare Chardde (Arkwell Academy #3) by Mindee Arnett
Thursday - Distractions - November
Friday - Review: Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by Robin LaFevers

Books I read this week:
The Cure for Dreaming by Cat Winters
Top Ten Clues You're Clueless by Liz Czukas

I'm currently reading:
This Shattered World (Starbound #2) by Amie Kaufman & Meagan Spooner

So that's been my week! Not too thrilling. I got an urge to read some Jane Austen, so I grabbed a copy of Emma, the only book of hers I don't have. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment