Monday, December 22, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Best Books I've Read


Helloooo! For the third year, I'm participating in Top Ten of 2014 (or '13 or '11, obviously--didn't do 2012). I've had such fun doing this in the past few years, so of course I had to do it again! This event is hosted by Rachel at Reading YA RocksJaime of Two Chicks on Books and Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

Today we're listing our top 10 reads of the year. And this is going to be hard! While last year I know I listed my books in order, I don't think I could even begin to do so this year. I couldn't fully narrow it down, so there are three honorable mentions as well. So, in no particular order, here we go!






And the honorable mentions...


Woah. That was hard! There were at least four or five more books that were in the mix, that I cut in order to keep this a decent list. I've just read too many great books this year! :)

So, what do y'all think of my list? If you're participating in Top Ten of 2014, please leave me a link to your post so I can visit back. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment