Friday, December 26, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Books I'm Looking Forward To in 2015


Helloooo! For the third year, I'm participating in Top Ten of 2014 (or '13 or '11, obviously--didn't do 2012). I've had such fun doing this in the past few years, so of course I had to do it again! This event is hosted by Rachel at Reading YA RocksJaime of Two Chicks on Books and Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

Today we're listing the books we're most excited for next year! This is a hard one, since there are SO many books I'm dying for next year! I'm not including books I already have copies of, though, which hopefully should help. :) So, in no particular order, here we go!






So there we go! I have a feeling it's pretty clear what books I really love... :) What do you think of my picks? If you're participating, please leave me a link to your post so I can visit back!

No comments:

Post a Comment