Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Top 10 of 2014: Best Debuts


Helloooo! For the third year, I'm participating in Top Ten of 2014 (or '13 or '11, obviously--didn't do 2012). I've had such fun doing this in the past few years, so of course I had to do it again! This event is hosted by Rachel at Reading YA RocksJaime of Two Chicks on Books and Mindy of Magical Urban Fantasy Reads.

Today we've been given a little choice of topics, and I've chosen best debuts that I read this year. I don't really keep track of how many debut authors I read, but I think it's a fair enough number to do a top ten list. :D In no particular order...






So that's it! That was harder than I thought, largely because a lot of books I kind of thought were debuts weren't. :) What do you think of my picks? Please leave me a link to your post if you're participating in the event! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment