Sunday, July 31, 2011

A Million Suns (Across the Universe #2) Synopsis Revealed!

So not too long ago I reported that the (still) beautiful cover of Beth Revis' A Million Suns had been revealed. I still love it, and I know it's going to look so nice with my copy of Across the Universe when it comes out. But now Ms. Revis has shared that the synopsis has also been released! You can check it out here and then see the book page on Goodreads! It's coming together quite beautifully, I think. I certainly cannot wait to get my hands on it, and only getting more and more excited.

Here it is:
When Elder learns harrowing news about the space ship Godspeed, he and Amy must work together to unlock a puzzle that was set in motion hundreds of years earlier, all the while dealing with the romance that’s growing between them and the chaos that threatens to tear them apart. It all boils down to one mind-bending conclusion: They have to get off this ship.
If you can't control yourself and would like to preorder it, here you go!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read A Million Suns, I'm dying to know what's going to happen to everyone on Godspeed. I was really shocked by the revelation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be buying the first one of this soon, I'm very excited to read it - I can't believe I haven't already!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just passing through to see what's going on. Donna
    http://mylife-in-stories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete