Sunday, April 27, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {65}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! It's exam week this week, and I've got 5 exams between me and Thursday--and freedom. It's gonna suckkkkkkk. That means there won't be much reading going on, at least till Thursday, but after that I'm free for weeksssss. Summer classes are happening, though, so I can graduate in August. 

For review:



The Stepsister's Tale by Tracy Barrett
Wild by Alex Mallory

A big, big thanks to Harlequin Teen, HarperTeen, Edelweiss and Netgalley for these! :)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Once Upon a Masquerade by Tamara Hughes
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Deep Blue by Jennifer Donnelly
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: The Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien
Thursday - Review: Stay With Me by Elyssa Patrick
Friday - The Fairytale Survey

Books I read this week:
Stay With Me by Elyssa Patrick
Atonement by Ian McEwan
If I Stay by Gail Forman

I'm currently reading:

Reality Boy by A.S. King

So that's been my week! Light on books, thank goodness. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment