Friday, November 4, 2011

Follow Friday #16

Friday again already! The weeks seem to go by so quickly, not that I'm complaining, since every week gone is another week closer till I'm in Disney! :) It's finally November, and that means real fall weather, and Thanksgiving, one of my favorite holidays.

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read each week and is a joint effort between all of us bloggers to find new blogs to read, love, and obsess over. Plus each week a different question is answered, so we can all learn a little bit more about the bloggers whose opinions matter to us. :) Tally ho!


Q. Today's question is something new, an activity. We want to see what you look like! Take a pic with you and your current read! Too shy? Boo! Just post a fun pic you want to share.
ME. Well you see, we have a problem. I have absolutely no camera handy. Bleh. So, I'm going to post a picture of me, and a picture of what I'm currently reading, and that'll just have to suffice. Picture us molded together. :) You should get the gist!


Me oh my... I'm resorting to what is probably my most favorite picture of me ever. It's not because it's a super wonderful picture, but it seems to capture how I feel that I am most of the time. Staring off into space, yet having a lovely time, dancing all by myself. It's from my junior year of high school, and we did Bye Bye Birdie for the spring musical. I played Mrs. MacAfee, which is why I'm not in a poodle skirt or something like that. My dress was fantastic. It had clocks on it, and I still own it for it's amazingness, though I've yet to find another occasion to wear it... :)

I am currently reading Anathema by Megg Jensen. I'm about half-way through, and so far I'm really liking it. :)



Well that's all I have to say. The sad thing is that I've only one question to answer this week, and I've become even more rambly than normal. Sad, really. Anyways, have a lovely weekend, and root for Alabama when we play LSU on Saturday!! :) So leave me links to your Follow Friday posts and I'll visit back!

No comments:

Post a Comment