Sunday, November 6, 2011

In My Mailbox (1): The Very First!

Hey guys! So I decided to do In My Mailbox this week, and I'm a little bit excited. In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren featuring books that we've bought/received/borrowed during the last week. 

I'm thinking I was just excited, and had a lot to say to you guys, so this video is like 10 minutes long. I'm sorry for that. I'm a talker, and I like to share... :) I think next time I'll be better. Plus, sorry about all the random and slightly disturbing faces I make. I have a feeling I make those normally, and now I wonder what people think of me... Eek. I'm hoping with practice this will get better... Or maybe I'm just this awkward. We'll see!





Books mentioned:
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake (my review!)
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins
Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
Double by Jenny Valentine
iBoy by Kevin Brooks
The Butterfly Clues by Kate Ellison
Jessica Rules the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey
The Calling by Kelley Armstrong
I also received these from Netgalley:

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Pure by Julianna Baggott 
Thanks to HarperTeen, Grand Central, and Feiwel & Friends for the books!

Also, a big big thanks to Amanda at Stuck in YA Books, Michelle Hodkin, The Survivors Series on Twitter and Page & Palette Bookstore! My video wouldn't have been as long without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment