Sunday, November 27, 2011

In My Mailbox (4): Miss Me?

Howdy all! It's time for my fourth In My Mailbox! In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get to share just what kind of lovely books and swag they got over the past week through purchasing, borrowing, gifting, etc. 


I'm been rather MIA this week. We went and stayed in a cabin for Thanksgiving and the park's internet was down, so while I meant to do several posts over the past few days, I couldn't! :( I'll be back and posting this week though, and have no plans to go anywhere else that doesn't have internet. No vlog this week because I didn't get much, so I wouldn't have that much to talk about. So here goes!


For review from Netgalley:
Another Jekyll, Another Hyde by Daniel and Dina Nayeri (No cover image! Sad face.)Big thanks to Candlewick Press! 
Purchased:
Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
Dark Mirror by M.J. Putney


I have seven more books from the same order as those two, but they didn't come! :) I'll have a lot to talk about next week though. I hope you all have a lovely week, and I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. It's the Christmas season now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment