Thursday, November 17, 2011

Follow Friday #17!

Hallelujah it's Friday! I'm heading home for Thanksgiving today, so I'm up for 10 days of leisure, and I could not be more excited about it. I missed last week on here (sorry!!!) because I spent my entire day dissecting a cat, isn't that lovely? I was too tired to come back and do anything useful, so I just crashed, and I was a bad blogger. :( But I'm back and with a vengeance!


Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read each week and is a joint effort between all of us bloggers to find new blogs to read, love, and obsess over. Plus each week a different question is answered, so we can all learn a little bit more about the bloggers whose opinions matter to us. :) Tally ho!




Q. Letter to Santa: Tell Santa what books you want for Christmas!
ME. Goodness... There are so many books I want, but I'll limit myself to the ones I want the very most, and to 5, in no particular order. 
  1. Always a Witch, by Carolyn MacCullough
  2. Born Wicked, by Jessica Spotswood
  3. Wither, by Lauren DeStefano
  4. Mermaid, by Carolyn Turgeon
  5. Forest Born, by Shannon Hale (But the pretty new one that matches the old books!! Otherwise it'd look odd with my copies of the others.)
So there! I limited myself to my MOST anticipated upcoming release, since I'm being realistic and the entire list would be upcoming releases if I didn't. :)

So that's all the Follow fun! I hope you all have a great Friday and a lovely weekend! Don't get too cold! Leave me links to your posts and I'll visit back! (Though I'll probably have to do my visits on Saturday, since I'm going to be away from a computer all day. Just don't be surprised!)

No comments:

Post a Comment