Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox (3): Cricket Cricket...


Howdy all! It's time for my third In My Mailbox! In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get to share just what kind of lovely books and swag they got over the past week through purchasing, borrowing, gifting, etc. No vlog this week because I didn't get much, so I wouldn't have that much to talk about. So here goes!

For review from Netgalley:

Touch of Power by Maria V. Snyder
Life Is But a Dream by Brian James
After the Snow by S.D. Crockett
A big thanks to MiraBooks and Feiwel & Friends for these!


For review via Booksneeze:


The Skin Map by Stephen R. Lawhead (audiobook)
A big thanks to Thomas Nelson Inc. for this!

I hope you all have a very lovely week, and can't wait to see what you all got in your mailbox! Leave me links, and I'll check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment