Sunday, March 15, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {109}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been good! :) Oh my gosh, I'm so happy about the mail I got this week. Two books I'm dying to read, another I got an AMAZING deal on (did y'all get that email last weekend from HarperCollins with a code to get half off a select few of their books, plus free shipping??), and one I loved that I needed a finished copy for. Such a happy mailbox for me. :)

For review:


Sorceress (Spellcaster #3) by Claudia Gray
Rook by Sharon Cameron


5 to 1 by Holly Bodger
So excited I could scream. For real. I about died when they accepted me to read it.

Thank you so, so much to Claudia Gray, Scholastic, and Knopf for these! :D :D

Purchased:



The Girl of Fire and Thorns Stories by Rae Carson

Traded:


Magnolia by Kristi Cook

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: Sorceress by Claudia Gray
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Firewalker by Josephine Angelini
Thursday - Review: Rebellion (Extraction #2) by Stephanie Diaz
Friday - My Secrets of Flirting + Giveaway

Books I read this week:
The DUFF by Kody Keplinger
Rebellion (Extraction #2) by Stephanie Diaz

I'm currently reading:
The Girl of Fire and Thorns Stories by Rae Carson
Sorceress (Spellcaster #3) by Claudia Gray

So that's been my week! I don't know what's wrong with me, but I'm so averse to reading right now. Every time I sit down and have time, it's a fight to keep my attention on a book. And it's not that I'm not liking what I'm reading. I don't know. It stinks, though, because I really want to read. Hopefully this week will change! :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment