Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre {111}

Title: The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things
Author: Ann Aguirre
Release date: April 7, 2015
Sage Czinski is trying really hard to be perfect. If she manages it, people won’t peer beyond the surface, or ask hard questions about her past. She’s learned to substitute causes for relationships, and it’s working just fine… until Shane Cavendish strolls into her math class. He’s a little antisocial, a lot beautiful, and everything she never knew she always wanted.

Shane Cavendish just wants to be left alone to play guitar and work on his music. He’s got heartbreak and loneliness in his rearview mirror, and this new school represents his last chance. He doesn’t expect to be happy; he only wants to graduate and move on. He never counted on a girl like Sage.

But love doesn’t mend all broken things, and sometimes life has to fall apart before it can be put back together again… 


My teaser, from pg. 122 in the ARC:
Shane gives me a look that says he'll ask later. Tonight, probably, and I dip my head in silent acknowledgment. I don't know if I'm excited that he wants to know me or terrified about how he'll feel once he does.

I'm a big fan of Ann Aguirre, so of course I'm excited to read this one! Who doesn't love some good romance? :)

I'll be visiting around and visiting back, so leave me links to your teasers! :) Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment