Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday: P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han {83}

Title: P.S. I Still Love You
Author: Jenny Han
Release date: May 26, 2015
Lara Jean didn’t expect to really fall for Peter.
She and Peter were just pretending. Except suddenly they weren’t. Now Lara Jean is more confused than ever.
When another boy from her past returns to her life, Lara Jean’s feelings for him return too. Can a girl be in love with two boys at once?

In this charming and heartfelt sequel to the New York Times bestseller To All the Boys I've Loved Before, we see first love through the eyes of the unforgettable Lara Jean. Love is never easy, but maybe that’s part of what makes it so amazing.





I'm dyinggggggg. I didn't realize there would be a sequel when I read To All the Boys I've Loved Before, so the ending was, suffice to say, upsetting. I NEED my happy ending!

 So what are you guys waiting on this week? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment