Saturday, July 30, 2011

Book Blogger Hop! (Kinda Number 3...)

So I'm terrible, and worked literally ALL DAY Friday, and didn't do a Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop post... Therefore, I'm solely doing Book Blogger Hop. I will have Follow Friday again next week, I promise! On tothe fun...

Book Blogger Hop

So Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme for bloggers and readers to check out other blogs and create more traffic and followers. It lasts Friday through Monday, and I get to answer a fun question. Click here to check out the full rules and info. Without further ado...

Q. Highlight one book you have received this week (for review, from the library, purchased at the store, etc.) that you can’t wait to dig into!
Me: Oh.... Oh my. I've gotten some really good-looking books this week. But I actually received my (long awaited) copy of Julie Kagawa's "The Iron Queen", the third book in the Iron Fey Series, and I am completely dying to read it. (If you haven't seen my RAVING review of the Iron King yet, here's proof of why I would be excited. I have yet to write my review of the Iron Daughter. ) I did my little happy dance when I got it in the mail. So here's the synopsis (SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE OTHER TWO BOOKS!): 


My name is Meghan Chase.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back.
So yeah. Have a happy rest of the weekend and beginning of August all! Feel free to post your hops here and I'll check them out!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I really want to read that one too! Nice choice!

    -Amanda

    Hippies, Beauty, and Books. Oh My!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the first book, and still haven't gotten to the rest ..... need to do that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your book. I've posted a picture of an adorable baby pickle. It's an illustration from the book I'm highlighting. Please come see what book I'm reading!

    ReplyDelete