Sunday, June 17, 2012

Announcing Fierce Reads Week!

Hey guys!

I attended the Pensacola, Florida stop in the Fierce Reads tour yesterday. There I met Leigh Bardugo, author of Shadow & Bone, Jennifer Bosworth, author of Struck, Anna Banks, author of Of Poseidon, and Emmy Laybourne, author of Monument 14. Needless to say, it was awesome. It was actually my first book signing ever, so I was ridiculously excited. I can't tell you all enough how much fun I had and how great each of the authors is. There are only three more stops left within the tour, so if you can go out, I highly highly recommend you do. So, in honor of its awesomeness, I'm going to be hosting my very own little "Fierce Reads Week".



Each day this week I'm going to be posting something regarding the tour. I'll have all of my reviews go live, plus a recap of the event, my interview with the authors, and, at the end of the week, A GIVEAWAY! Macmillan graciously gave me copies of all four author's books to give away, so I got them signed and will be giving them to four lucky winners!

So, a little bit later in the day I will be posting my first review. I'd love for you guys to give me links to your reviews and/or to share your thoughts on the books. Those comments will earn you extra entries in the giveaway later! :)

Happy reading, and have a fierce week!

No comments:

Post a Comment