Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {30}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine was decent. I started back at school, which means blogging will be taking a backseat. I'm hoping to keep my posts and reading up like they have been, though, so we'll see! :) Nothing for review this week, which is actually a relief, since I got enough books all on my own.

From the library:


The Prince (The Selection #0.5) by Kiera Cass (ebook)
Of Beast and Beauty by Stacey Jay (ebook)
Under the Light (Light #2) by Laura Whitcomb
The Program by Suzanne Young
Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter
The Thief by Megan Whalen Turner

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry.
Tuesday - I hosted Emmy Laybourne as part of the Authors are Rockstars tour with a guest post and giveaway.
                 I teased from Deception by C.J. Redwine.
Wednesday - I was Waiting on The Nightmare Dilemma by Mindee Arnett.
Thursday - I helped reveal the cover for Kiss the Sky by Krista and Becca Ritchie.
Friday - I discussed new adult.
              I helped promote Tiffany Truitt's giveaway and the 99 cent sale on The Lost Souls series.

Books I read this week:
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
The Prince (The Selection #0.5) by Kiera Cass
The Vincent Brothers (The Vincent Boys #2) by Abbi Glines
Anatomy of a Single Girl (Anatomy #2) by Daria Snadowsky

I'm currently reading:
Disney U by Doug Lipp
The Dream Thieves (The Raven Cycle #2) by Maggie Stiefvater (I'M OBSESSED, Y'ALL.)

So that's been my week! I have the best library up at school, y'all. They're really good about getting new YA AND they have an awesome online database of ebooks and audiobooks, which you download right off the internet. :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment