Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {32}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine was awesome! I'm home for the weekend, which is altogether relaxing--especially since I've got a large portion of my homework done ahead of time. :)

For review:

Something Real by Heather Demetrios (There's no cover available yet!)

Thanks to Henry Holt and Netgalley for this one! I can't wait to read it! :)

Purchased: 


Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock (ebook)
The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross
Crown of Midnight (Throne of Glass #2) by Sarah J. Maas

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I introduced Classics Retold here on the blog!
Tuesday - I teased from Not a Drop to Drink by Mindy McGinnis.
Wednesday - I was Waiting on Panic by Lauren Oliver.
Thursday - I discussed getting emotional over books.
Friday - I reviewed Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines.

Books I read this week:
Perfect Scoundrels (Heist Society #3) by Ally Carter

I'm currently reading:

Shadowborn by Moira Katson

So that's been my week! I bought more books than usual, but I've read both The Girl in the Steel Corset and Crown of Midnight before, so they're not adding to the pressure. :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment