Sunday, November 6, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {159}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Hi! I picked a bad week to come back to blogging. I don't know why I didn't think about it, but everything compouded, and I'm only now getting back to normal. First was my best friend's wedding (!!), then we did holiday changeover at work--which meant overnights--THEN I went to work at another store for a couple of days, which was unexpected and very interesting and also required over 3 hours of driving each day, and then I had a pile of homework to catch up on. Whew! So, now I'll be back to my normal schedule of work and class.

ANYWAY, on to the books! I'm pretty proud of the fact that I've not bought a bunch of things!

For review:



The Diabolic by S.J. Kincaid
Traveler by L.E. Delano


Vanguard by Ann Aguirre
Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
The Love Interest by Cale Dietrich


The Truth About Happily Ever After by Karole Cozzo
One for the Rogue by Charis Michaels

Traded:


The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson
Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson

My Rae ARC collection is complete! I now have ARCs of every single one of her books, and I couldn't be more excited about it.


Goldenhand by Garth Nix
Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

Books I read this week:
Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
When a Marquess Loves a Woman by Vivenne Lorret
The Viscount and the Vixen by Lorraine Heath

I'm currently reading:
The Sun Is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon

And now I'm off for 4 days and going to visit my best friend for a couple of days! I've also already started to listen to Christmas music--I'm one of those people. :)

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment