Sunday, December 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (5): I'm Expecting Some Packages This Week!

Howdy all! It's time for my fifth In My Mailbox! In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get to share just what kind of lovely books and swag they got over the past week through purchasing, borrowing, gifting, etc. 


I've ordered more books but they didn't come in time for this week. My package I was expecting last week came in, but it's at home, so I'll talk about those books when I do my first IMM home for Christmas. Since none of my ordered books came, I only got a couple of Netgalley books this week. 


For review:

Allegiance (Legacy #2), by Cayla Kluver
Double, by Jenny Valentine


I'm excited to read Allegiance, though I didn't completely love the first book, Legacy. I'm super curious to see what's going to happen next, and I have great hope that some of the problems in the first were resolved in the second. I actually have a physical ARC of Double, but I had requested the copy on Netgalley first, so now I can read it however I please! :)


Recap of last week:
 Monday - The Pledge by Kimberly Derting, review
 Tuesday - Unearthly by Cynthia Hand, review
 Wednesday - Forbidden by Megan Curd, review
 Thursday - Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel, review
 Friday - Follow Friday #18
 Saturday - Forgotten by Cat Patrick, review


I hope you all have a happy Sunday and a lovely week! Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment