Sunday, December 18, 2011

In My Mailbox (7): CHRISTMAS!

Howdy all! It's time for In My Mailbox! In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where bloggers get to share just what kind of lovely books and swag they got over the past week through purchasing, borrowing, gifting, etc. 

I'm back! Exams and everything are over, so I'll be back to regular posting this week and beyond. It was good to take the break and not stress myself out too much, but I've missed interacting with everyone! And so now it's a week till Christmas, and I'm crazy excited. I'm sure you'll be able to tell. :) Also, I'm sorry it's a bit dark. Apparently, I like mood lighting so you all must suffer the consequences. ;)







Books I received:
The Devouring by Simon Holt
Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
Betraying Season by Marissa Doyle
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver (It's called Forsaken in the U.K. That's the name!)
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston
The Rose of Sebastopol by Katharine McMahon
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Matched by Ally Condie
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare

Whew! So that's it! I'd love to see everyone else's mailboxes! :) I hope you all have a good week and a very good Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment