Sunday, November 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {43}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been pretty good! ALMOST THANKSGIVING. :)

For review:


The Queen's Choice by Cayla Kluver

A big thanks to Harlequin Teen and Netgalley for this! 

Purchased:


Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I helped reveal the cover for Seeking Her by Cora Carmack.
Tuesday - I teased from The Promise of Amazing by Robin Constantine.
Wednesday - I'm waiting on A Mad, Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller.
Thursday - I'm thankful for you! And to celebrate, a giveaway!
Friday - I reviewed The Girl With the Iron Touch by Kady Cross.

Books I read this week:
The Girl With the Iron Touch (The Steampunk Chronicles #3) by Kady Cross

I'm currently reading:

Pawn by Aimee Carter

So that's been my week! Two classes and then I'm freeeeee. That means food, family, friends, and reading! Hoorah! :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment