Friday, March 6, 2015

Distractions - February

I'm here again to share what's been on my radar for the month of February! I've seen other bloggers discuss what they watch, listen to, etc. and I always love reading them, so I thought I'd share that myself. :) Since the last time I did this was November, it's obviously not a monthly thing, but when I've got something to share, I'll show it off. :D Admittedly, I've been blogging much better in recent months, so maybe the distractions aren't too bad...

What I'm Watching:


Yep! Until recently, I'd seen about half of Coven and all of Freak Show, so now I'm catching up on the first couple of seasons. I have to say, I don't watch it in the dark.


I'M SO UPSET THIS WAS CANCELED. I thought the first season was so good. The second, which I'm halfway through, isn't quite as good, but I still like it. I'm kind of afraid to finish, though, because if it ends on a cliffhanger I just might cry.


I am one of the few who still watches American Idol. It's a show my parents and I watch together, so it's family time. :) We watch religiously, so right now, every Wednesday and Thursday night is for AI. 

What I'm Listening To:


 

I'm currently deeply obsessed with this song. I listen to it while I'm driving a lot, so when it builds, there is nothing that can stop my dancing.
 
 

I've known this song for a long time, but I just kind of rediscovered it (watching American Idol, actually), and I just can't get enough. I'm also planning on seeing Ed Sheeran at Jazz Fest in May, so must get ready!
 
 

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SONG. As soon as this piece played in the premiere of Outlander, I've been dying to listen to it over and over again--and now I can! This is another I listen to in the car, really loudly, and I just can't get enough of it. It's just gorgeous. The whole soundtrack is pretty, but this one takes the cake for me.
 

I kind of half-watched this movie, but it got my full attention when this started playing. I immediately looked it up.

So that's what I enjoyed all month! I'd love to know what y'all are listening to or watching or what you think of what my picks! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment