Sunday, March 29, 2015

Stacking the Shelves {111}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? Mine's been pretty stinking good! Nothing terribly exceptional, just happiness at work and in life, you know? They're giving me real shift on the book floor at B&N, so now I'm actually a bookseller! 

For review:



Hidden Huntress (The Malediction Trilogy #2) by Danielle L. Jensen
I totally missed that this was on Netgalley last week, so when I saw a bunch of people got it last week, I might've freaked. Now IT'S MINE.

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: Sorceress (Spellcaster #3) by Claudia Gray
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: Velvet Undercover by Teri Brown
Friday - Review: The Queen of Bright and Shiny Things by Ann Aguirre

Books I read this week:
Mistress Firebrand by Donna Thorland
Fairest by Marissa Meyer
Pip Bartlett's Guide to Magical Creatures by Jackson Pearce & Maggie Stiefvater
I Am Her Revenge by Meredith Moore

I'm currently reading:
Dream a Little Dream by Kerstin Gier

So that's been my week! I was doing so well with the reading, finishing three books in two days, and then I lulled with I Am Her Revenge. It was meh and took too long for me to finish. Oh well. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment