Sunday, January 17, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {141}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was your week, y'all? Mine's been good! Kind of awesome, actually? My alma mater, Alabama, won the national championship! Weeeee are the championssssss! :D Otherwise things were uneventful, but one can't complain about that kind of week.


For review:



Firstlife by Gena Showalter
Anna and the Swallow Man by Gavriel Savit


Siren's Song by Mary Weber

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - Review: The Love That Split the World by Emily Henry
Tuesday - Teaser Tuesday: The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine
Wednesday - Waiting on Wednesday: And I Darken by Kiersten White

Books I read this week:
The Impostor Queen by Sarah Fine

I'm currently reading:
Nine Rules to Break When Romancing a Rake by Sarah MacLean

So that's been my week! Another small haul, no purchases--the goal! I might put a "read this many books, buy a book" thing on myself, just to keep myself from going crazy not buying books, but we'll have to see. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment