Sunday, February 28, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {144}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Well hey there! Long time, no see, y'all! I have no excuses--except to say I'm lazy? Does that work? I've worked to keep myself from making blogging stressful, and I've certainly done a good job of that, having not posted, like, at all. It definitely keeps stress down! :) Anyway, I've got some fun books to show y'all!


For review:



Pax by Sara Pennypacker
Firstlife by Gena Showalter
Orhan's Inheritance by Aline Ohanesian
The Madwoman Upstairs by Catherine Lowell


The coolest thing was the package Pax came in! I tried to get it set up and take a picture, but you can see how well that worked...


The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi
Siren's Song by Mary Weber
And I Darken by Kiersten White

Purchased:


A Gathering of Shadows by V.E. Schwab (and it's signed! Whee!)

Books I read this week (or however long it's been since my last post!):
Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little (DNF)
The Dark Days Club by Alison Goodman
Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum
It Takes a Scandal by Caroline Linden
Blackhearts by Nicole Castroman
Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes

I'm currently reading:
Any Duchess Will Do by Tessa Dare

So that's been my week! And that's it, in terms of books! It's been several weeks, and I feel like I'm doing pretty well not adding too many books to my shelves. I'm trying so hard. Oy. None would be better... But quitting cold turkey would be too awful. :)

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment