Sunday, June 5, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {150}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Hi! I've finally got a manageable week of books! Just two, and I bought them both. I've gotta slow down or I might be smooshed under all of my books... Or I  could just read faster! :D

Purchased:


Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas
The Fairest of Them All by Cathy Maxwell

Who bought more historical romance? Me? Are you surprised at this point? 

Books I read this week:
It's In His Kiss by Julia Quinn
Homegoing by Yaa Gyasi

I'm currently reading:
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas

So that's been my week! I haven't felt like reading all that much this week, actually. Instead I've been playing The Sims. Oops. I go through spurts where I play a bunch, and then I don't for months. So hopefully this is a short spurt... :)

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment