Sunday, July 3, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {154}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Happy Fourth (tomorrow!) y'all! (At least to my US buddies--happy Sunday otherwise?) This week hasn't been exciting in the least, so I've got nothing to share with you. We'll just move to books!

For review:


Stalking Jack the Ripper by Kerri Maniscalco

Purchased:


And I Darken by Kiersten White

I used my rebate from the Apple settlement to get this pretty! I've had the egalley for ages, but never got around to reading it--but I love Kiersten White, so I knew I'd need it anyway. :)

Traded:



Crooked Kingdom sampler
A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Strands of Bronze and Gold by Jane Nickerson
The Clockwork Scarab by Colleen Gleason
Clariel by Garth Nix
Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
Etiquette & Espionage by Gail Carriger
Spare and Found Parts by Sarah Maria Griffin
Born of Illusion by Teri Brown

Books I read this week:
Your Presidential Fantasy Dream Team by Daniel O'Brien
On the Way to the Wedding by Julia Quinn

I'm currently reading:
The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson

So that's been my week! I'm, uh, very behind on comments. I should be working on them tonight or tomorrow, though. I don't know how I'm so behind! Sigh. :)

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment