Sunday, July 17, 2016

Stacking the Shelves {155}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

Hellooo! Miss me last week? I didn't want to get behind on comments any more, so I just didn't post, so we'll be seeing two weeks of books! It's not too many, but quite a few. I've banned myself from spending any money but the essentials, so there won't be many purchases in the coming weeks. Maybe I'll get caught up on review books? :)

For review:


The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon
A Scot in the Dark by Sarah MacLean

Purchased:


A New Hope (Star Wars Little Golden Books) by Geof Smith

This was a special during the Star Wars event at work on Friday--only 25 cents!--so I had to get one. I mean, a quarter!

Traded:


Gathering Darkness by Morgan Rhodes
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Dumplin' by Julie Murphy
The Inventor's Secret by Andrea Cremer
Everland by Wendy Spinale
My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton, and Jodi Meadows


A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir

I had to save the best for last! I was so excited to be able to trade for this and will be getting to it sooner than later! Drools. :D

Books I read this week (two weeks!):
The Heart of Betrayal (The Remnant Chronicles #2) by Mary E. Pearson
The Virgin & the Viscount by Charis Michaels
Smash & Grab by Amy Christine Parker

I'm currently reading:
The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean

So that's been my week! Or two weeks. That means only a quarter spent on books in two weeks! I probably won't be able to beat that. Ever. 

Otherwise, I'm all applied to grad school. Now I just wait! Hopefully it's not too long, since it's mid July and schools start in August or September. I'm a little freaked, but in a good way. :)

Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment