Wednesday, January 1, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

And it's 2014! Can you believe it? 2013 is dead and gone and we're all off into a new year. I know it's cliche, but it always astounds me how quickly the time can go.

Blogwise, 2013 has been the best year yet. I got my butt into gear and started posting regularly. I decided that if I was going to do this blog, I was going to really do it. That led to posting six days a week most weeks, which was easier earlier this year. School got pretty crazy, and reading two books a week in order to keep up with the need to post two reviews a week was hard, but I managed! :)

I'm hoping 2014 will be even better!

How was your 2013? What did you read that you loved? Are you making any resolutions? What are you looking forward to most this year? How are you celebrating? 

Welcome 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment