Sunday, May 5, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {14}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYOOOOO! School is done! I've got a week or so until I begin my internship, so hopefully I'll get lots of reading done this week. :)

For review:


The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher, to be published May 7, 2013 by Gallery Books (through Netgalley)

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell.
Tuesday - I teased from The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa.
Wednesday - I reviewed Of Triton (Of Poseidon #2) by Anna Banks.
Friday - I discussed reviewing and how we do it.

Books I read this week:
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell

I'm currently reading:
Zenn Scarlett by Christian Schoon

So that's been my week! I put off starting a new book after Eleanor & Park for a few days so I'd actually study for finals, which worked. :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment