Sunday, May 19, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {16}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? I had a good one! :)

For review:


Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, to be published September 10, 2013 by St. Martin's Griffin (Netgalley)
Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts, to be published September 17, 2013 by Farrar, Straus and Giroux (BYR) (Netgalley)
Dance of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin, to be published June 11, 2013 by Greenwillow (Edelweiss)

Purchased:


The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Cascade (River of Time #2) by Lisa T. Bergren.
Tuesday - I teased from What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang.
Wednesday - I discussed "girl books" versus "boy books".
Friday - I reviewed What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang.

Books I read this week:
What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang

I'm currently reading:
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

So that's been my week! The first week of my internship is done, and I'm really enjoying it so far! They're letting me do a lot of hand-on work, including critiquing manuscripts and actual editing. I like it! :) BUT, I work ALL DAY and have so little time to read or blog, so that's no fun.  I'm managing to get posts up, but I  don't know if I'll always be able to. We'll just see! Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment