Sunday, May 26, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {17}


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we get to share the books we've bought, been gifted, or received for review!

How was everybody's week? I had a good one! :)

Purchased:


Everblue by Brenda Pandos (A freebie, really, but Amazon acts like it bought it! Hehe.)
Tear by Rachel Van Dyken

A recap of the week here on Paper Cuts:
Monday - I reviewed Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo.
Tuesday - I teased from The Girl With the Iron Touch by Kady Cross.
Wednesday - I talked about my time as an editorial intern thus far.
Friday - I discussed choosing books.

Books I read this week:
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

I'm currently reading:
Suddenly Royal by Nichole Chase

So that's been my week! Nothing terribly exciting, nor am I getting much reading done--which isn't fun--but I spend all day reading other things! :) Anyways, I'd love to see what y'all got, so leave me links! I'll be visiting about in just a little while. :) Have a lovely Sunday and a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment